Friday, April 18, 2008

The Joys of the GHETTO "28's Baby"

As many people know, I have the great privilege of working in the GHETTO! When I say GHETTO, I mean GHETTO. Steve and I often refer to a small class of people who can't seem to break out of the GHETTO and make it in main stream society. This class has been labeled by Steve and me as the GHETTO RICH!

One of my most favorite things to do is collect pictures of these peoples cars. It's so great living the dream of the GHETTO RICH and just waiting for the day when I can drive up to Steve's house and pick him up in a car like this. ENJOY!

PS. For all you haters out there...They're 28's! After a short conversation with "AK"...(a nickname given to him by Steve because of the tattoo of an AK47 machine gun on his stomach which read Alabama under it) He told us that the car cost him over $50k. The wheels alone were $10k and the tires another $4k. Too bad the kid doesn't know that he could have bought 5 homes just down the street for the same price as he bought his car. Oh Well!!!



8 comments:

Steve and Amanda said...

We really need to be documenting all of these memories more often. I love all the stories Steve comes home with all the time! We love having you here to enjoy these HILARIOUS moments with.

Carissa, Brandon, Carly, & Tyler said...

We love your southern ghetto stories! I swear the further you get from home, the more it feels like you've entered a foreign country. Something everyone should experience!

The Bartlett's said...

This is so great! Sean and I often talk about creating an entire website devoted to people and their obnoxious vehicles. I love hearing about all of your adventures!

Nicole H. said...

NICE! You mean you don't have one of those in your garage? I thought everyone did! Good to see you are at least having fun with the "town folk".

Hey there is a possibility I'll be there this summer, July. Will you be there?

TheVillamorFamily said...

You really could make a "coffee table" book of all these stories!! There is a book like that dedicated to the mullet!!

Oh....and Nicole H.-they dont' have one in their garage it is in the front yard up on cement blocks! With a pack of dogs living under it!

TheVillamorFamily said...

Oh...I wish you would have taken a picture of the tatoo on his belly! I can only imagine!!

And I am still proud to be from Alabama!!!

Jordan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan said...

Nice Lamborghini doors on that Ghetto Fabulous Pimped out ride! I would be so embarrassed to drive something like that... even if it did cost more than my house!