Friday, January 4, 2008

A Magical Christmas!



For Christmas this year my parents took us and my sisters' family to DisneyWorld. It was an amazing trip. I felt like I was young again while experiencing the magic that happens when you walk through the gates to the Magic Kingdom.
There were two highlights on the Disney trip...the first, the one-on-one meeting with Mickey Mouse. My boys were in awe, it was great. They did not stop hugging Mickey. The second, Chase's ride on Splash Mountain. We were all shocked that he loved it so much. For those of you who know Chase, I know you are surprised that he did not cry!


Thanks Mom and Dad for your generosity and for the most magical Christmas gift yet!

7 comments:

Eliza said...

What I just love about your blog and Amanda's is that Trent is always in your pictures and Chase and Nolan are always in hers. I LOVE it and am so jealous!

Carissa, Brandon, Carly, & Tyler said...

does dad ever wear anything besides those basketball shorts and a long sleeve white T-Shirt! My goodness, I think we all know what he needs for his birthday this year!

Angie Whitman said...

What a fun place DisneyWorld is! So different than Disneyland, don't ya think? IT's so huge! I'm glad you had a magical christmas and loved your christmas card!

The Bryner Bunch said...

How fun to spend Christmas in DisneyWorld! I am sure that your boys were in heaven! They are getting so big. I hope that all is going well!

Evelyn said...

Oh- how fun, Jessica! We were at Disneyland on Jan.4th! I love that place. Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas.

Nicole H said...

My kids would just LOVE to go! I just can't see taking the baby. No fun for me. Maybe when he's a bit older. Miss ya super bad! But you seem to be doing well. We do need to catch up soon. Since you and Steph left I never really see much of anyone. Any plans to come visit?

Unknown said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time! I am so glad! My kids talk about Disneyland EVERYDAY--it really is the "happiest place on earth!"

--Jen Roper