Friday, February 29, 2008

Fieldtrip to Butts Mill Farm

I guess the fieldtrip is a success when your child is sprawled out across the rocks at the end begging to go home and take a nap!


We started off on the pony rides. Chase ran to be first in line and Nolan didn't quite know if he wanted to do it. Once he was on the pony, he kept saying "This good, this good." If you don't know Nolan, this expressionless face means that he is really liking what he is doing!


Chase's favorite part was the cow milking contest. Although you really cannot tell by looking at his face!


There were lots of animals to feed and luckily no fingers were lost and there was plenty of hand sanitizer to go around!

9 comments:

somethingfromsherry said...

Jessica Your boys are so cute! That is a funny name for a farm! I feel like I am looking at you and Jers when you two were your boys ages. Nolan looks so much like you and I think cute Nolan looks so much like Jers. I
hope you're still lovin' Georgia. I love to see the scenery there. Some day I'm heading out to Georgia! Take care! Love ya! Krissy

Nicole H. said...

Your boys crack me up. I check your blog daily (well almost daily) for new things. It's nice to at least try to keep up with you guys this way. Any plans to come vist AZ?

The Bryner Bunch said...

Chase and Nolan are getting so big! We miss you guys:)

Unknown said...

Looks like so much! I wish we got to go with you you guys--my boys would have LOVED it as much as yours!

It was good to talk to you the other day. I am so glad all is well. We miss you guys!

--Jen Roper

Evelyn said...

Very cute commentary on your fun field trip. Nolan is a hoot. I can't wait to start doing outdoor activities again!

The Bramwell's said...

Jessica!!! How do ya'll like Georgia???? I see all of your pictures and am jealous that you live there! I love the all the green and tall trees. I miss them.

Ya'll look great! I love the pictures of the boys. They are growing so much!

Nicole H. said...

Ok lady jane I gave you the invite and you didn't except? Or did I send it to the wrong address? LOL

Rheads said...

Ok! We have finally caught on to this blog thing! It's nice to see pictures of your family and hear how things are going with ya'll! We need to catch up! It's been way too long! Keep in touch!

RheadFamily.blogspot.com

Angie Whitman said...

I love your comments on your posts. They make me laugh. You guys are sure just becoming some regular Georgia folks!