Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Hank!




Happy birthday to the greatest person I know! Never in all my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would marry someone as great as my husband. One of my favorite things about Hank is his ability to make any situation 100 times more fun than you ever thought it could be. Chase and Nolan always choose to spend time with him "because he is so much funner" than I will ever be! Although his "fun" side is what truly stands out, he is also the most patient, loving and sensitive person. My parents have always said that Hank is a "jewel", and I know they are referring to how he deals with a crazy person such as me!


I love you my love!

4 comments:

Angie Whitman said...

Happy Birthday Hank!!
It was fun catching up on all the crazy and wild times your having in Georgia. You've become quite the southern peach, I hear. Haha, that's a joke.
I'm really glad that no one really broke their nose. That title frightened me a little. Looks like your having a blast and should be getting ready for that 3rd baby!:)

Evelyn said...

Tell Hank we say Happy B-day! You're right- he is a fun guy to have around. Wait- did I miss something? I just read Angie's comment. Are you pregnant??? I don't remember reading that on your blog! Well- if so- congrats!
And very cute pics of the 4th.

the Villamor's said...

Nice southern haircut...all you need now is a beer-belly and a tatoo:) Happy birthday!

Brody Purser said...

Happy Birthday to Hank!!
I loved reading and catching up on your FUN life!! I think we may need to move to Georgia. Your huge yard alone is absolutely beautiful. I love your garden, and all of the fun things you are doing.

The boys are getting so big, and looking so much alike. Glad you guys are loving it out there. We miss you guys.