Saturday, September 12, 2009

Kate's Blessing







Last weekend was so special for our family. As we have done with each of our children, Hank had the opportunity to give Kate a beautiful blessing at church. My parents flew into town and Hank's mom and sister came down from Nashville to spend this special occasion with our family. Hank did a beautiful job blessing her and she looked precious in her white gown. While I was getting her dressed, Nolan came into the room and stared at her for a couple minutes and then softly kissed her forehead and whispered "You are the most beautifulest girl in the whole world." Those our the moments of motherhood that make it all worth it!

7 comments:

Elke Ek said...

That is so neat. I know what you mean:) ~Elke

Zwick family said...

Jess,
She looks adorable in her blessing dress! I LOVE those cute little shoes and Nolan's comment. I love the bond that boys have with their little sisters!!!

Love you guys!

Andrea

Aarean Jergensen said...

OOOOOH my gosh. Can I just say she looks absolutely adorable!!! What a cute family. I am so glad I married into a family where there isn't one ugly grandchild...lets hope josh and I don't screw that one up! haha

Krissy said...

Jess, I have been looking for this post because I knew when it happened. She is so beautiful and her dress looks amazing. You look so good Jess(no surprise). And your boys melt my heart. Love Krissy

Sherry Armstrong said...

She is the most beautiful granddaughter in the world, and I am so proud of your little family and pleased to be a part of their life. Love Grandma Sherry

the Villamor's said...

wow...i miss that kid!

Burnhams said...

So fun-- we blessed Blake that same day! Kate looks adorable, and your boys are so cute too!