Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Counting the minutes, hours, etc.....

We have been horrible at blogging the past couple months...sorry! After our return from Utah, we packed our house and made the move to Birmingham, AL. Needless to say, we have been busy.

We are finally feeling somewhat settled and awaiting the arrival of our little girl. I went to the doctor today and I am dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced. It looks like they will admit me to the hospital tonight to start the induction process. We are looking forward to this new addition....pictures to come, hopefully soon!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOH I just cannot wait to see her!!!

Chris said...

Yeah!!! We're excited to hear your news, & to see pictures soon. :)

We'll keep you in our prayers.

tollestrupfamily said...

JESS- I didn't even know you were pregnant! Keep me posted. Good luck!!!!

Aaron and Kalle said...

Good luck, we hope to see her and how cute she is.

Nicole H. said...

WOW, there is a lot going on in your world. Can't wait to hear how it all goes. So excited to see pictures of your little princess. Was a name ever decided on? Jess, you are in my thoughts.

Unknown said...

Yeah, hopefully she is here by now :). I can't wait to see a "girl version" of Chase and Nolan :)!!

--Jen Roper