Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Nolan loves Sugar cookies
We have truly fallen off the blogging world...I am sorry. I do feel that I have a good excuse. I am pregnant and have been feeling the 1st trimester more than ever!

My boys are really excited (little do they know how much time we have before the baby is here). Chase really, really wants a girl. He tells us every day that he is so excited for his baby sister to come and he wants her to sleep in his room. My mom has already sent an outfit and Chase promptly put it in his drawer, because he is "sharing his drawers" with the baby.

Nolan wants a boy...mostly because Chase wants a girl.

Christmas cards did not get sent out this year, again I am blaming the 1st trimester for that as well.

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas...I promise to post more pictures soon.

9 comments:

Brody Purser said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys! I hope you get feeling better. Miss you guys. :)

Krissy said...

I'm so excited for you!!! And Chase. He is such a sweet boy! It just gave me goose bumps. Sorry you haven't felt well, but that's what we sign up for...no fair. Congratulations!

Nicole H. said...

Jess, That is wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!!! Wow, a baby. How fun. I so wish you were here so we could help. Hope you start feeling back to "you". That first trimester can be so hard. When is your due date?

Jason Janice and Karissa Merrell said...

Hooray for you! That is wonderful news. Your babies are so adorable I can't wait to see the newest one! Hope you start to feel better soon. Maybe it is a girl since you feel so yucky?!!

Zwick family said...

Jessica, Congratulations! Emily just told us she's pregnant too! She's due on July 12th. When are you due? Sorry you're sick! Emily's been here throwing up everyday. I am predicting a girl!

Zwick family said...

I am so excited for you. I will give Em your message. So, are these 2 more baby girls? Em finds out around Valentine's Day. Hopefully, you'll only feel sick a couple more weeks. It's the pits! Let us know when you find out. Love you all.

Unknown said...

Yeah Jess! I am soooo happy for you! I hate that first trimester. Can't wait to find out if we will conitnue this "boy" cycle or not :). Take care of yourself, Jen Roper

Kelly said...

So glad to see you blogging again - don't you just love blaming the pregnancy!

The Bryner Bunch said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! I hope Chase is right...a little girl in your family would be so much fun! I hope that you are feeling better:)