Monday, October 13, 2008

Gulf Shores, Alabama

Scoping out the waves...

Chase, Trent, and Nolan

Before moving to the south, I did not know that Alabama had a coast! Alabama does have a coast and it is beautiful. The boys all had the time of their lives.

This past weekend we went to Gulf Shores, Alabama with my sister and her family. In my early years, I remember spending summer vacation time in Idaho and being with cousins, there is not a greater memory that I have. I hope my boys will always remember having fun with their cousins!

Here are the pictures...

Nolan and Trent with their new beach hair style


Nolan loves the sand

Chase found his love for the boogie board


Hank and Chase take a ride on a wave

Pure fun in the water


How can you not love this face!!!!

Don't let this picture fool you!!!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Wow, it looks like you had beautiful weather this weekend. What fun! Maybe we should get to know your friend with the condo ;)

Steve and Amanda said...

You got some really good pictures. i will have to upload mine and get them on the blog!!!

Krissy said...

Oh they are so cute! I'm wondering if the beach is as nice or nicer than San Diego? It looks really nice and the sand looks cleaner. I, of course, wish I was there with you all enjoying the moments of these little people. They grow all too fast! Thanks for sharing these darling pictures with me today!

Jason Janice and Karissa Merrell said...

Cute. Nolan is so grown up already! Your boys are both so handsome.

JAMIE said...

Jess, do you have Facebook account? You need one! I started a Poway Stake Alumni group, we'd love to have you join. You can find me under "Jamie Thompson Duncan"

Your kids are so cute!