Sunday, July 22, 2007

Most Like Grandma J


Amongst other summertime activities, the new favorite around the Armstrong household involves popsicles, being outside, and the hose. (In that order!!) Yes there is definitely a reason that Jessica Armstrong was voted "Most like Grandma J." The zero tolerance rule has always been in effect for anything that drips, drops, crumbles, or leaks in the Armstrong home. Therefore, the only place Chase and Nolan will be eating anything like a popsicle this summer will be outdoors.


However the story does not end there. Only after enjoying their sticky melting treat were the Armstrong boys introduced to the outdoor shower/bath. Instead of leading the boys upstairs for their usual evening bath, they were quickly stripped down of all clothing and given an outdoor shower (shampoo and all) surely Grandma J. would have been proud!


8 comments:

Evelyn said...

Too funny! Yeah.. I found it. I love these posts. Who is the author- Jessica or Hank? So funny. I'm excited for your move... and to be able to keep in touch. Thanks for sending along the site address. Miss you guys!

Nicole H said...

Ok I found you too. Do you feel stalked? LOL! I love this post. That is so you Jessica! I can say that b/c it's me too. I have pics of Ethan at Nolans age doing the same things. LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Sounds like something I would do! I am all about the outside bath!

Amy Y said...

I love it! Just found your blog... so fun to see what you're up to. I'm happy we'll be able to see what you're doing after the move.

Brody Purser said...

Your boys are so cute, and I am so excited that I can keep in touch with you. I am glad to see that I'm not the only one who vacuums their garage or squirts their kids down with the hose outside. Clean freaks are great, right!?

JAMIE said...

Jessica, Krissy (Hombs) Hutchins showed me your site. You look fantastic. I'd love to exchange email, it's been years.

Jamie (Thompson) Duncan

jamyrbz@gmail.com

Liz said...

I can just picture her doing that now!! I think I will try that next time. Hope you all are doing well.

Aaron and Kalle said...

Jessica-
From another "Most Like Grandma J" I can just imagine you in a few years. More like her, weeding the street, wearing those hideous clothing, and possibly closing the kitchen down even if there are hungry children around.